Within the period 31 October - 6 November 2016 in BCPs, the flow of crossings at the crossing points noted a significant decrease, comparing to the first week of the current month. The flow of persons was 356 313 crossings, lesser with 1.89 % and the traffic of transport units showed a value of 94 718 crossings, decreasing by 2.38 %.
At the crossing points and "green border" the border police officers recorded 80 events, documenting the 63 persons who violated the border and migration legislation of the Republic of Moldova, as follows:
- 16 persons for the infringement of state border regime, as well as that of the BCPs;
- 9 persons presented false and falsified travel acts;
- 1 person who violated the state border;
- 15 foreign citizens exceeded the period of stay on the territory of the Republic of Moldova;
- 11 persons were documented for illegal transportation of goods;
- 11 persons investigated for breaching traffic regulations.
During the preceding week, 32 foreigners and 45 vehicles, were refused entry to the Republic of Moldova. Also, according to the data held, 29 Moldovans did not have access to enter the Russian Federation, and one co-national into European Union. From the Russian Federation were deported 5 co-nationals and from EU were deported 5 Moldovans.
Border police officers had 7 border meetings with representatives of the border authorities of Ukraine and Romania in order to exchange information and acceptance transmission of offenders.